An international, market leading, food business which holds some of the biggest brands in the industry are looking for a Senior Logistics Coordinator!
This is an opportunity which will give you exposure and allow you to work in a top FMCG company, allowing you to develop you logistics skills and knowledge. This role will also allow the successful candidate to get involved with exciting project work.
As the Senior Logistics Coordinator, you will have control the imports and exports for the businesses, manage shipping documentation and also managing a small team beneath you.
- Ownership of the import/export process ensuring goods are delivered on time and in full.
- Management of suppliers and 3pl partners.
- Management of all the shipping documentation (customs regulations and customs documentation).
- Leadership of a team.
- Project management taking logistics concepts from idea to implementation
- You will have strong experience within logistics operation
- Very strong customs experience (import and export)
- A proven experience of managing a number of different supplier relationships
- Management of a team
If you fancy joining a blue chip company, apply now!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!