Fancy a new challenge within import and exports logistics which offers fast career progression?
You might be in luck!
A great opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join a growing international drinks business in North London. This company having experienced rapid growth in the past few years are now looking for an experienced logistics professional to learn and take charge of the import and export of their premium products. You will oversee the entire order to delivery process, ensuring goods are delivered on time and in full to customers.
- Dealing with the end to end logistics for bonded goods – imports and export
- Working closely with the third party logistics providers to ensure good are delivered on time and in full
- Dealing with customs documentation
- Ensuring accurate stock management
- Working with the sales team to process all UK orders
- Communication with UK based customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Logistics experience – (within drinks ideally)
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong Excel and ERP systems knowledge
- A genuine desire to learn and take ownership
If this sounds interesting, apply now!
(Note imports and exports specific experience is not essential, but would be highly preferred)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!