Do you have experience in the Wine, Beer or Spirits industry?
Do you have working knowledge of bonded goods?
Do you have experience in logistics?
If so, say hello to your new role as an Import Export Specialist!
A great opportunity has arisen for an Import Export Specialist to join a growing drinks business in London. This is a brand new and exciting role for someone to get their teeth stuck into. It is an opportunity for someone to take full control of the businesses logistics needs.
This company have been operating for several years now and have rapid experienced growth in the past few years. They are looking for an experienced logistics professional with bonded goods experience to deal with the import and export of their products. You will be responsible for the entire order to delivery process, ensuring goods are delivered on time and in full to customers.
- Dealing with the end to end logistics for bonded good – imports and export
- Working closely with the third party logistics providers to ensure good are delivered on time and in full
- Dealing with customs documentation
- Ensuring accurate stock management
- Working with the sales team to process all UK orders
- Communication with UK based customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Logistics experience – import and export
- Bonded experience/knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong Excel and ERP s
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!