A brilliant opportunity for a Logistics Executive to join a leading FMCG business in the Surrey area. My client operates in over 50 countries and has over 60,000 employees.
As the Logistic Executive you will ensure the continued import and export of goods from and to the EU, with proper paperwork in compliance with policy. Furthermore, you will give excellent support to internal and external teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of imports and exports for a wide range of products and countries
- Ensuring shipments have the essential papers to cross borders in a timely manner
- Being a key point of contact for all things related to logistics
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance of procedures and maintain the flow of goods to ensure the on-time delivery of imported/exported products according to the plan
- Diminish potential customs issues until resolution to ensure flow of goods
- Support preparation of annual audit of custom brokers for trade compliance
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Import/export experience
- Demonstrate a high degree of data accuracy, numeracy, ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively with the ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!