Vertical Advantage is thrilled to be partnering with a reputable FMCG business based in Hertfordshire. As the Head of Supply Chain you’ll have full responsibility for the supply planning function across 6 sites nationwide.
The Head of Supply Chain has a sizable team reporting into them and will be responsible for presenting back to the senior leadership team as well as coming up with improvement initiatives.
The responsibility includes;
- Management of all monthly production planning cycles as well as developing the planning system
- Working cross functionally with the demand planning function to highlight any issues before the arise
- Lead site planning reviews to asses service, cost and inventory levels then report back
- Develop and deliver best practice across production planning and material call offs
- Set the strategic direction for the supply planning function and develop the analytics capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Strong educational background or equivalent working experience
- Proven ability to lead and manage a sizable team with a commercial focus
- Strong communicator with the experience of presenting to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working in a FMCG or retail manufacturing environment
- Experience in process improvement and delivering projects on time, in budget
This is a hybrid role where you will be in the head office or site 2 days a week and work from home 2 days a week.
You’ll be joining a fast paced business where you will have the autonomy to make changes and collaborate with great colleagues!
The salary on offer is £75,000 – £85,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Unfortunately no sponsorship is available for this role.
Apply for more information.APPLY