I’m looking for a Head of Supply Chain for a rapidly growing, marketing leading food FMCG based in North London.
As the Head of Supply Chain you’ll be responsible for managing the relationships with the grocers in the UK as well as leading the planning and the logistics team. This is a highly accountable role both externally and internally.
My client is looking for someone who will be able to work on and develop exiting customer relationships and forge new ones as the business grows. They are looking for a pro-active individual with the drive to get things done!
The responsibilities will include;
- Managing and developing best practise in the Customer Collaborations Strategy
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to ensure availability to customers
- Lead the S&OP process with a focus on improving forecast, reviewing upcoming promotions
- Provide key insight and analysis on with the sales team
- Work on process improvement projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Proven experience in customer demand planning/customer collaboration
- Strong communicator and able to influence stakeholders at varying levels
- Strong IT skills particularly in Excel and a ERP system
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Experience in running the S&OP process
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!