Vertical Advantage are happy to be partnering with a fast paced, rapidly growing drinks business based in Central London on a search for their new Head of Supply and Production. This is a business critical role managing the 3rd party production sites in the UK and EU. A newly created role as part of their growth plans.
Are you passionate about Supply Chain Planning? Ensuring optimum production levels? Negotiating SLA’s and tenders with current / new suppliers? Well this could be the role for you!
You’ll be responsible for;
- Managing materials and finished goods planning for the business.
- Developing strategy and implementing process for growth.
- Contract Management with the 3PL partners including finance and budgeting.
- Leading and managing a big team of direct and indirect reports.
- Supporting with a major implementation project.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in managing numerous production sites
- Experience of managing a team is essential.
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to influence at all levels
- Has a process improvement mentality
What will you get in return?
The opportunity to join and shape the future planning strategy to ensure the business is future proofed. You’ll be joining a business that has a vibrant and entrepreneurial culture, where your voice will be heard and you’ll have the power to initiate changes without having lots of ‘red tape’ to limit you.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!