My client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products.
The business has an unrivalled standard of eco-professional cleanliness and use 100% recycled plastic bottles, they are a great example of pushing sustainability.
The retail business has grown rapidly for the last couple of years, both online and offline – which requires an experienced Senior Account Manager who will be entrepreneurial and highly motivated to take on these new customers, building incredibly strong partnerships and setting and delivering a best in class sales strategy.
- Manage retail customer relationships with full responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit targets and P&L ownership
- Negotiate market leading JBPs, taking into account retail pricing, promotions, investment, in-store availability, shelf presence, SKU’s listed and distribution
- Work closely with the supply & demand planning teams
- Work closely with marketing team to develop trade marketing strategies and related promotional material (both in-store and online)
- Lead and grow the sales team – identify when we need to hire and the skillsets we need to bring on board to grow
- Mentor and Train developing sales team
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing large retail relationships for an FMCG brand
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- Ability to switch between strategic and operational – looking at long term customer growth plans whilst also managing day to day trading etc
- Driven and solutions focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Competitive salary
- To help you succeed you will receive a car, fuel card, phone and laptop
- Rapid career progression opportunities in a thriving start-up environment
- Amazing office location at Sustainable Workspaces
- Regular events hosted
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!