Our client, a thriving retail brand, is in search of a Head of Retail Operations to join their dynamic team! The primary function of this role is the lead our clients multi-site retail operation enhancing in-store performance and elevating customer service across their expanding retail estate
Key Responsibilities include:
- Enhance the efficiency of the in-store teams.
- Full P&L ownership of all store sites.
- Analyze customer foot traffic to ensure appropriate staffing levels, including staff planning.
- Collaborate closely with Store Management to ensure successful roll outs of short and long term projects.
- Evaluate the productivity of team members.
- Assess the size and structure of the team.
- Optimize product placement and store layout.
- Streamline storage areas in-store and in the back office (organization, equipment, signage).
- Foster collaboration with various internal stakeholders to maximize store performance.
- Train and empower teams to effectively use these tools, enhancing their proficiency
- Ensure that store policies are constantly updated and adhered to.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within a senior/head of retail operations management role.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience within the food industry a must.
- Experience in opening up new store sites and managing store construction and maintenance would be ideal.
We’re looking for a real inspirational leader with strong commercial acumen and a real sense of best in class retail experience. As an experienced leader you will drive retail performance and take our team to the next level in terms of in-store execution. An exceptional opportunity awaits a bright, driven retailer with a passion for growth!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!