This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing E-commerce brand based in the Northern Ireland.
This business is on the search for a Head of Product & Sourcing Manager to help the business grow their brand and diversify their product range. This is a newly created role within the business and a real opportunity to someone to take charge of their product range for the brand.
They are renowned for being the best within their industry and offer high quality products across their market. This business has grown rapidly over the last few years and are now at a crucial stage within their growth plans.
This business really cares about their employees and your health and wellbeing. They are super flexible with working in the office and will looking for entrepreneurial minded people.
Expect fast pace, creativity and fun – this is how I would personally describe the brand!
They are looking for a candidate who has experience with Sourcing new products (globally) and support with the end to end Product Management projects. This role is crucial for business expansion so it is key that this person would be able to develop and create product strategy within their market.
This would also include delivering on the strategic decisions for the new products lines and categories the business has planned. Other responsibilities include;
- End-to-end product and project management from concept & product definition to the delivery process.
- Source new suppliers and vendors across the market
- Take control and lead NPD and creative development processes
- Visiting international suppliers and attending trade shows
- Manage vendor relationships and working with manufacturers to negotiate and calculate costs for the new product lines/categories
What you will need to be successful:
- Extensive knowledge of product development (ideally fashion, design or homewares, FMCG)
- Sourcing and negotiation experience across the globe
- Experience within understanding global Supply Chains
- Extremely organised and the ability to handle multiple tasks / projects
- A self-starter with high levels of self-motivation, energy and initiative.
If you’re interested please do press apply!!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!