This is a fantastic chance to join a small but mighty Ecomm business looking to dominate their market! To achieve this goal, they require an experienced marketer that has not only set up and led a team, but will put in place a strategic, creative, and effective plan, that will enable them to achieve their goal of being the world’s best-known provider of this product. This is the perfect role for a proactive and tenacious Marketer looking for more ownership and progression into a leadership position.
The business needs someone who has a proven track record of growing a brand through effective marketing strategies and implementing this in a way that will allow further opportunities for a brand. You must have great attention to detail, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for the creation and execution of the marketing strategy in each key market. Managing all elements of the marketing mix including brand plans, category insights and managing social activation plans. This is a super creative position to take on, as this is the first Head of Marketing role for this family run business therefore, you will take the lead and they will trust your judgement, as the years of experience and successes you’ve had, will be of high value to them. You’ll be part of the senior leadership team, and this is an environment where your voice will be heard.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Achieving portfolio targets, including market share, brand awareness and media share
- Oversee cross-functional teams, ensuring they are executing all ATL and BTL communication campaigns, working with external agencies within the context of the brand objectives
- Building and expanding the business’ core branded product portfolio
- Owning the budget planning and reconciliation processes in line with the 5year plan
- Accountability for setting up marketing team – development of training/ development plans for the team to identify, nurture and coach talent
- Degree educated in Business/Marketing (or a related discipline)
- 5+ years’ experience in a related marketing role within the FMCG/Consumer Goods industry
- Very good understanding of ecomm platform and growing and ecomm business
- Strong awareness of the customer environment and needs as well as retail metrics
- Strong experience in consumer identification and the ability to uses methodologies, research tools and insights.
- A proven track record in people/team management and coaching
Please contact email@example.com if you meet the above requirements and keen to get the application going!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!