Our client, a well-established and high growth hospitality business, are looking for a Head of Finance to join their growing senior team!
The role would be great for someone who has around 7+ years of experience in the finance space, ideally being fully qualified within a leading firm before having had strong commercial exposure within the either hospitality, retail or FMCG brands and having had exposure to working on multiple internal projects.
- Supervise the finance team to facilitate day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, chasing accounts receivable, and payment lists
- Leading negotiations with key suppliers around retail expansion & development
- Lead budgeting processes, forecasting, and strategic analysis
- Implement financial policies and procedures and update them accordingly
- Prepare required reports, monitor cash flow, and prepare weekly and monthly sales reports while ensuring accurate VAT reporting
- Process monthly payroll, manage staff holiday management, and make monthly submissions to the pension provider while managing pension schemes
- Create financial models to support future business plans
- Ensure accurate reporting of Capex and R&D for business investment and growth
Fully qualified accountant from a top 25 consultancy
3 years experience within a senior Finance role – hospitality and retail ideal
Strong communication and relationship management skills