About the Business
As far as well-known brands go, this business has a few names. A trendy business with a global footprint and they continue to grow. The role will involve working alongside different Global functions.
Name isn’t important to some, but this is a good name to have on the CV and you’d wear it with proud.
What’s the Role?
You’ll be responsible for leading the Planning team across two categories. People management is key so if you’re an introvert who loves analysis then this isn’t the role for you. You’ll understand both demand planning and merchandising as there’s a mix of both.
As well as leading each team to achieve optimum forecast accuracy, you’ll be key in communicating forecasts with other global locations.
Analytical skills are good, but your team are excellent at this so people management is key.
As mentioned, you’ll need to have really good people skills and also have strong experience in Demand Planning. But you’ll also have some of the below:
- Be highly analytical and numerate.
- Highly experienced in Demand Planning / Merchandising.
- 3+ years of management experience and examples of leadership achievements.
- Background in FMCG/Fashion/Cosmetics is essential.
- Those four points are very important to succeed in this role. However, keen to find out your background.
What Success Looks Like
As a starting point, you’ll be respected by your team and they will turn to you for guidance. You’ll also communicate forecasting plans with the wider business globally and lead successful S&OP meetings.APPLY