My client is an ambitious, sustainable global business focused on Climate Action.
They are a growing business and have partnered with some leading brands in recent times, and now require a Head of Commercial to lead on both physical and digital sales, predominantly focused on B2B sales.
They require a data-driven decision maker with multinational corporation experience, confident in speaking with C-suite decision makers and and with a track record of developing and executing successful data-driven sales, pricing and GTM strategies across multiple channels in multiple jurisdictions.
A passion for sustainability and doing good is essential for this role, as is proven experience in managing and growing high performing commercial teams, with demonstrated ability to manage sales and marketing objectives holistically across multiple markets.
A proactive attitude focused on applying big corporate experience as fuel to this scaling business is key.
- Setting and executing the global commercial strategy. This will require a holistic approach that brings together both the physical and digital products, opportunities and go-to-market (GTM) routes. This will cover both B2B and D2C channels, but with a primary focus on the B2B channel.
- Managing the Sales team for both physical and digital products – including setting clearly de?ned, proven performance metrics, motivating and inspiring cross-functional teams to deliver our shared business goals.
- Working with Marketing to develop initiatives around product, promotions, PR stunts and marketing materials to drive revenue and pro?tability across global markets and various channels.
- Developing the B2B, Partnerships, Retail, D2C and Platform revenue streams internationally.
- Leading on the largest sales and partnership opportunities, closing deals with +£bn revenue businesses.
- Managing and reporting on the Sales’ KPIs, budgets and the P&L performance.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Benefits include stock options, flexible working, family leave, cycle to work scheme, team trips and socials, learning perks and carbon offsetting, basic salary cc85k with 15K commission on top.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!