A newly created role for a Supply Chain Network Operations Manager to join my client a blue chip FMCG business. The Supply Chain Network Operations Manager role is a regional role operating across the production sites across UK and EU where you will be working with sites and co-packer sites from end to end, owning the ‘make vs buy’ and review capacity utilization.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage and develop working relationships with the various manufacturing sites as well as co-packers
- Leading regular capacity reviews by collaborating with the production sites and presenting recommendations to senior management
- Lead supply chain projects to drive improvements across the supply chain and promote use of best practice
- Create and manage project plans, from project scoping, identifying risks and establish back up plans
- Manage and own capital analysis and report back on return on investment
- Presenting project outcomes and recommendations to senior management
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience working in a network operations role ideally from a FMCG business
- Lean SS qualification advantageous
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail
- Strong communicator with colleagues of varying seniority
- Able to influence senior stakeholders
- Open to travelling 20% – 30% of the month
You’ll be joining a highly collaborative environment were you’ll be given the autonomy to make decisions and the support to develop and grow in your position.
This is a hybrid role were you are expected to be in the office 2 days a week but this will be subject to travel commitments.
Salary offered is competitive + bonus and benefits.
Unfortunately there is no sponsorship offered for this position either now or post a PSW visa.APPLY