Graduate Fleet Support Executive – Birmingham/Coventry
About the Company
Nurture are working with the UK’s first car sharing service aimed at serving communities within their neighbourhoods. Using smart keyless technology and a contactless process, we connect renters with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income while providing an efficient car rental service to those who need it.
Having just closed their first round of funding, this start – up is scaling up massively with plans to launch in six more UK cities by 2022! The Fleet Support Executive will be responsible for supporting their growing community and being on-hand to support live rentals.
This start-up is creating a shared future of sustainability through car sharing. Join us if you want to be part of this crucial mission!
What you will do:
- Ensure the appropriate functionality of our vehicles – vehicle roadworthiness, vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Work with technology/digital tools to ensure the vehicle is linking appropriately with our application
- Undertake system testing in support of the deployment of app features / benefits.
- Support customers through the eligibility and onboarding process.
- Listen to what customer feedback and relay this to the business so that our service can be continually improved.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for what this start-up are achieving and a desire to grow the car sharing community in Birmingham/Coventry.
- Be the face of our Customer Operations in Birmingham/Coventry.
- Through your actions create an environment whereby customers are proud to be part of the car sharing community.
We are looking for:
- A people person: friendly and an excellent communicator, able to inspire others into action.
- Goal-driven: you have a desire to grow and excel in your role, and your career.
- Purpose-driven: you want the company to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- Love to meet and engage new people building strong relationships.
- Have a pre-emptive mindset and capability to spot operational challenges and act before they become problems.
- Based in Birmingham/Coventry
- An understanding of vehicle roadworthiness, vehicle maintenance and upkeep.
- Comfortable working with technology / digital tools.
- A car owner and driver yourself
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!