My client operates in over 50 countries and has over 60,000 employees, they are looking for a bright graduate to join the team. The role is an entry level role, perfect for a graduate who has a passion to work within supply chain and logistics and wants long term development opportunities.
As the Graduate Supply Chain Executive, you will be providing support to the Supply Planning team and must possess strong Excel and administrative skills
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely and supporting the Supply Planners
- Developing the weekly plans for transport
- Adjusting supply plans based on daily sales
- Creating reports and sending purchase orders
- Building relationships within the business to ensure business objectives are met
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Excel experience is required as many tasks are carried out on excel. Tasks include: data manipulation, pivot tables, detailed reports and formulas
- Ability to analyse and assess data in relation to key indicators, as well as monitor and evaluate programmes, initiatives, and plans to meet objectives.
- Experience using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!