My client are a leading figure in the Food and Drink Event industry!
For 160 years, their diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information their clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
They have an exciting and rare opportunity to join their award-winning Exhibitions department as a Sales Executive. They are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, customer centric individual to join their hard working and high performing team in a busy, and dynamic work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and building an extensive pipeline, and upselling existing accounts for their market leading B2B food & drink trade exhibitions, as well as promoting other opportunities across the companies portfolio.
New starters will go through a 4 week training course to get them up to speed and learn how the company operates and what will be required in the role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A recent university graduate who is looking to get into sales
- Enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the food & drink industry or experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident speaking to prospects at all levels of seniority
- Strong team player and ability to work under pressure
- Organised and motivated, self-starter with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales
The is a hybrid role which requires you to be in the office 2 daysAPPLY