My client is a leading chilled product brand – their products are globally renowned and due to the popularity with their consumers, this has presented great opportunities for the business to grow and expand their teams. The business thrives on developing the careers of fresh and hungry Graduates who are looking to build a career in the FMCG industry.
This well established brand is looking for a French speaking Marketing Graduate or equivalent to join them for 12 months. To be successful in the role it is essential that you have the language skill as well as having some marketing experience. You will be part of an ambitious team of experienced marketing professionals and you’ll support them in executing the brand plans for the coming year.
- Input on branded portfolio, working in collaboration with each brand manager
- Work closely with agencies, the sales teams & the category team
- Look after Trade activation
- Supporting team with specific Innovation & renovation projects, from product brief to launch in store
- Helping to monitor brand performance & competitor activity through panel data & other relevant sources
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure spend is within allocation
- Work on wider brand campaigns
- Recent degree in Marketing, PR or commercial experience in Marketing
- Ideally Mid level or Fluent French Speaker
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written
- The hunger and passion to make a real difference
- A solution oriented mindset and the ability to handle pressure calmly
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
- Location: South London
- Flexible working
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Olivia at email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!