To ensure Karshare offers the very best experience to its car sharing community.
Our Customer Success team is pivotal in delivering a personal service that supports the growth of our car sharing community. This will involve supporting owners and renters through their onboarding process, and being on hand to deal with questions to support their rentals. It will include problem solving where necessary and ensuring a professional customer experience. The role helps to gather insights into how we can develop our platform and make it easier for our community to share cars together.You will engage with our community through a number of channels that will include live chat, phone and email, building knowledge and providing assistance where needed. Our aim is always to exceed the service expectations of our community. You will have latitude to make service decisions where needed to ensure our community is always looked after.The role would be perfect for someone looking for the next step in their career, who is keen to work for a start-up and make their mark offering a customer experience which sets a new standard.
Your job responsibilities
- The job is about building relationships and knowledge across our community; you will be communicating with new and existing community members via phone, live chat and email to activate and support them.
- A mixture of customer service interactions, and service tasks, so it’s important you are organised and comfortable using customer management systems.
- Contact and help Owners through the onboarding process and setting up of their profile to maximise their bookings and earnings potential.
- Problem solve and work under pressure to deliver outstanding service.
- Actively listen to Owner and Renter feedback and in so doing identify ways to improve our product and service.
- Liaise with our Tech and Product teams to flag issues which need fixing, as well as making suggestions to improve the customer experience.
- Review live Owners’ profiles to identify ways to help them optimise their set up to help attract more Rentals and ensure Renters have the best rental experience.
- Ensure Karshare’s fantastic Trust Pilot score is maintained by continuing to increase our positive scores as the business grows.
- Protect our customer rental base to swiftly respond to cancelled rentals by proactively supporting the Renter with making a replacement booking.
- Assist in testing both our app and web for new features and functionality when required.
Your skill set
- Outstanding customer service skills with at least 1 year of previous experience of handling calls/emails
- Purpose driven: you want Karshare to succeed because you understand how car sharing can help create a more sustainable future.
- PC literate (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite) with the ability to use both desk and mobile technology to complete tasks
- Excellent administrative skills and comfortable processing customer information & making compliance checks.
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to quickly build long lasting rapport with our customers.
- Resilient, passionate about solving problems and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with technology /digital tools.
- Able to work remotely from home, collaborating with a wide range of team members.
- Flexible, highly organised with great attention to detail.
- A team player with a hands-on approach, and confident, positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to learn new processes and grow with an industry leading business adapting where needed.
- Important hygiene factor – a clean driving licence if you have passed your test
- Our hours of operation are from Monday to Sunday, 7am – 11pm.
- The role is based on working 40 hours per week 5 days a week and spread throughout the week. This will require working some weekends and bank holidays, balanced with the rest of the team.
- We work flexible hours to help fit around our customers and your personal needs.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. In addition an increase of 1 day every year after 2 years of service up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Take your birthday off as an extra day’s holiday.
- Standard contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working – for now we are working remotely but in time we will operate on a hybrid office and work from home basis.
- A minimum of £250 for every employee to use towards their professional development.
- 5 free rental days a year using a car from our platform.
- £100 for any new Owners you get signed up in new city launches.
- Up to 2 employee social responsibility days to use for a cause or charity of your choice.
- We love recommendations – we will pay £750 if you successfully recommend a permanent employee.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!