Due to an exciting period of growth, this World Leading FMCG giant is building a brand new Supply Planning team as part of an exciting Global Centre of Excellence project. This team of FMCG Supply Planners will lead the global supply planning, replenishment and availability of all products in their portfolio across the Europe and Australasia regions!
- Your key responsibilities will include ensuring optimum availability of the global portfolio of market-leading brands.
- Driving a robust replenishment plan for finished goods on a weekly and monthly basis in line with Demand & Commercial forecasts
- Ensure minimum wastage across all product lines
Key focus areas include:
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Dynamic Planning settings
- Segmentation strategies in supply and replenishment planning
- Inventory management
- Working and planning with co-manufacturing plants
- Continuous improvement mindset
- FMCG Supply Planning experience
- Ideally fluent in French
- Strong systems knowledge – SAP, APO, Excel
- Working in a Global supply chain
What’s on offer?
Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Medical + Pension and more!
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!