Calling all Global Supply Chain Transformation/Project Managers
Here’s an exciting opportunity to help my client, a global market-leading CPG business, with a global transformation project to take place across the next 5-year period.
The goal of the role is to support the transformation of the brand’s business capabilities, improving how they work with data as well as technology within their market. Their objective is to become the best in the market at this.
As the Supply Chain Transformation Lead you must have strong project management experience. You will be in charge of the SAP S/4 implementation on a global scale. You will also have experience working on best-in-class processes and business capabilities.
Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for implementing large-scale transformation projects on a global scale internally and externally
- Management of a team of project managers across their global markets.
- Working on process enhancement, developing new processes, and implementing them throughout the business unit
- Devise new project plans and be the driving force behind them to ensure successful and timely delivery
- Manage and work with key stakeholders across project milestones
- Work on smooth implementation of SAP S/4 and delivery of projects to the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Strong experience across Supply Chain functions within the CPG/FMCG space
- Proven experience in delivering global-scale implementation projects
- Transformation and change management experience
- Experience with working with SAP S/4
- Highly analytical with a process improvement mentality
- Previous experience working across eCommerce platforms
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
This role will give you a great deal of autonomy and the chance to contribute to a global rollout! My client is proud of their multicultural and flexible working environment.
UK Based Opportunity
Salary Circa £120 + package
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!