An opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK in a position of seniority as a Global Marketplace Manager. As a global online retailer and marketplace specialist, this company is aiming to acquire more brands and expand to new heights and this role will lead a team of global country managers to drive sales predominantly on Amazon.
- Lead and define the global marketplace strategy to achieve goals
- Deliver growth across all global marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, OnBuy)
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the optimal products are traded on each Marketplace and communication across all functions (New Product Development, Operations, Design)
- Reporting into Head of E-Commerce and collaborating with the senior leadership team across functions
- Manage and develop a team of Marketplace Executives and Assistants
- Analyse data and market behaviours to identify opportunities, optimise and grow your accounts
- 5+ years of Amazon experience (Seller Central)
- Experience in leading a team of at least 5 people
- Been responsible for the P&L of a portfolio of products and evidence of driving YoY growth
- Expert in Amazon advertising and product launch strategies
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!