Amazon / Marketplace / E-retail
A bootstrapped success story – grown from a 1 product, 1 person brand to a £80m global Ecommerce business in 9 years, our client has built their own brands & IP in-house, growing organically and sustainably with a range of category leading products in different areas.
Looking to continue as one of the UKs highest growth businesses in 2023, they are looking for someone to essentially HEAD UP their team as they expand into new markets and new product launches.
- Manage the global marketplace strategy (predominantly Amazon), and hold responsibility for the portfolio across Europe, USA and APAC regions
- Manage a team of regional managers who are altogether responsible for 15 amazon Marketplaces and coaching them to success (121s, annual reviews, KPIs)
- Report into the Head of Ecommerce, and collaborate with the senior leadership team to drive expansion opportunities
- Write keyword optimised copy for both new and existing product listings
- Analyse all available data to identify sales/product/category trends to maximise performance
What you need:
- Live and breathe Amazon (Seller Central), and experience owning the P&L
- Proven track record of experience leading and managing a team of at least 4 people
- Strong evidence of driving high volumes of revenue and YoY growth
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Advertising and PPC campaigns
- Proficient analytical ability to derive key trends from data
- Commercial awareness and the drive to achieve KPIs and revenue targets
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!