Calling all Global Logistics Project Managers!
Here’s an exciting project to help my client a market-leading CPG business based in Scotland/London with a Global Continuous Improvement Project within their Logistics team.
As the Global Logistics Project Manager, you’ll have strong experience across continuous improvement, support cost-saving exercises, implementation of logistics improvement technology, and implementing best-in-class logistics practices to meet global goals!
Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for improving and implementing logistics practices across the globe.
- Management and the leadership of a global logistics function
- Working on process enhancement, developing new processes, and implementing them throughout the business unit
- Devise new project plans and be the driving force behind them to ensure successful and timely delivery
- Manage and work with key stakeholders across project milestones
- Work on smooth implementation and delivery of projects to the business
- Creating Logistics excellence training and development programs
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Strong educational background or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale and global logistics projects including working across inventory planning, warehouse management and order management
- Highly analytical with a process improvement mentality
- Previous experience with continuous improvement projects
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
This role will give you a great deal of autonomy and the chance to contribute to a global rollout! My client is proud of thier multicultural and flexible working environment.
Based in either Scotland or London.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!