Are you a Demand Planner who’s looking for that next step up into a Senior/Management role?
There’s an exciting opportunity to take ownership of this business’ International demand plans.
This business own a few brands within the luxury cosmetics and perfume industry. If you like working within the Luxury market then look no further as this could be the role for you!
They are very ambitious brand and with strong growth plans. And it’s not just in the UK that they thrive, they are constantly growing internationally – They’re looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset too.
Your New Role
You’ll be responsible for working closely with the Supply Chain team to create accurate demand forecasts across their entire customer market.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. However, you will also be managing the Supply Planners (both in the UK and US) to update forecasts based on promotions, seasonal changes and NPD launches, as well as building new demand plans for the Global markets
- Demand planning experience in the FMCG industry (3 years +)
- You’ve been in team leader / supervisor / management roles.
- Doesn’t shy away from creating forecasts on Excel.
- Have experience forecasting for the International markets
- Enjoys analysing data and reporting to various stakeholders.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!