FTC – 12 months (end Oct 2023)
An opportunity to join a thriving brand that’s been bringing people together with the food we love for globally now have an opening to join them as a Food & Bev Consumer Insights specialist.
This is an extremely important role for them as they need to stay ahead of their competitors and seek people who share their passion of food and are hungry to achieve this.
This global role will sit at the heart of the brand team to help improve their brand strategy for once of their most popular brands. The company is on a mission to become the growth leader in food for EUAU.
This role is perfect for someone with fresh thinking, has great insight expertise and strategic clarity to all questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Economics, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, or other related field
- 8+ years of experience in Consumer Insights
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Experience working in an agile environment with shifting priorities and multiple concurrent work streams
- Ability to analyse/break down data to build and tell a compelling consumer story with credibility
please email email@example.com to apply.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!