My client is a SaaS company who work with some of the largest clients in their given field. Their mission is to provide technology solutions that help sales teams and their customers save time, reduce cost and increase productivity.
They are looking to recruit a Global Account Executive to join their growing global business. Within the role you will be accountable for the growth of your accounts through driving engagement with existing users and entering new markets. You will work closely with key stakeholders in the customers organisation, build strategic relationships, develop account plans and deliver on the businesses growth plan. You will be responsible for developing customer specific strategies to increase product adoption for your customers and use what you learn to help create best practices that are transferable to other accounts. This role would suit someone who loves interacting with customers and solving problems, you will have a growth mindset and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier. Working with the Global Account Manager and Director you will work closely with the implementation, development and customer success teams, ensuring successful delivery on the product roadmap and international market rollout plans.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and the every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations. You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
- Manage and grow some of the businesses accounts through increased product penetration and increased user engagement.
- Work with clients and the implementation team to successfully implement the software and the associated business process changes.
- Work closely with the implementation and customer success teams to ensure successful rollouts and ongoing customer support.
- Develop senior level relationships within the businesses clients local organisations and continuously add value to their business through strategic insight and consulting.
- Expand the business internationally through developing relationships with existing customers.
- Support the design and development of the businesses software by providing the development team with feedback from clients and ideas for new functionality and features.
- Focus on improving the account P&L with the aim of increasing profitability and cash flow.
Requirements – Must Have
- 1-2 years experience in a National Account or sales role (placement year at University / grad scheme)
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis