Fleet Support Executive – Manchester/Leeds
Nurture is working with the UK’s first car sharing platform (Karshare) aimed solely at serving communities within their neighbourhoods. Using smart keyless technology and a contactless process, renters are connected with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income while providing quick and easy car rental to those who need it.
The Fleet Support Executive will play a key role in supporting our growing community, helping our customers through their onboarding process and being on-hand to support live rentals. You will be passionate about working with Cars/Vehicles to support a sustainable mission. We are looking for individuals who are friendly and excellent communicators who have the required car knowledge to run vehicle checks and ensure they are roadworthy to keep our customers safe. You will also be comfortable using digital tools and familiarise yourself with the Karshare app to help customers use the app and answer any questions they may have about Karshare.
- Conduct vehicle checks and ensure roadworthiness on vehicles that are in the process of being registered
- Be the face of our Customer Operations in Manchester/Leeds
- Support customers through the eligibility and onboarding process.
- Undertake system testing in support of the deployment of app features / benefits.
- Inspire customers to be part of a community offering the very best sharing experience.
- Listen at all times to what customers are saying and feedback to the business so that our service can be continually improved
Essential RequirementsAn understanding of vehicle roadworthiness, vehicle maintenance and upkeep.
- An understanding of Vehicle roadworthiness, vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Full clean driving licence and access to your own personal car
- Bachelors degree
- Confident using Microsoft tools (Word, Excel Powerpoint) and Google Docs
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!