My client is a global food business with a multibillion pound turn over. They operate predominately in Spain, France and Benelux currently, however through a recent joint venture, the business is creating a whole new business unit in the UK and are now recruiting for an experienced Finance & HR Manager.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will play a key role in providing operational support to both the Sales and Marketing teams to facilitate the optimal use of commercial resources.
As a Finance & HR Manager you will:
- Manage the relationship with third party supplier on all aspects of local HR & ensure compliance to financial & legal requirements
- Be responsible for accurate and timely tracking, payment and reconciliation of trade spend / PFME / Payroll & Payments (invoices), through management of relevant processes and systems
- Ensure customer and supplier invoices are accurately reconciled and issues are resolved, and root cause issues addressed
- Support the early resolution of deductions and works with Accounts Receivable to resolve issues on the order to cash payment cycle in time for monthly book close
- Conduct checks on compliance (audit checks) to spend processes identify issues of noncompliance and any potential business impact.
- Ensure control of Trade Spend, PFME, MOGE, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Good Excel skills
- BA/BSc in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Experience in direct management of third-party providers
- Experience in small to medium sized businesses and a hands-on attitude
Location: South London
Hybrid structure; likely 2 days a week in the office
Salary: up to £55,000 + c.£9,000 car allowance + 15% bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!