Our client, a fast growing digital media agency is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their award winning Finance Team!
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate who would be keen on getting their foot in the door and desires a great start within their career, as the business has a great training and development programme. The business is set to double in size within the next 3 years so if you are looking for a place where you can learn and where growth is guaranteed, then this might be the perfect place to start out your career.
The role has been created in support of the finance team and has direct mentorship and support into and with the Finance Director.
- Efficiently handle high volume of purchase invoices
- Match invoices accurately with purchase orders
- Promptly resolve supplier invoice queries
- Meticulously manage expenses, credit cards, and cash
- Proficiently prepare payment run schedules
- Assist in year-end audit and maintain admin tasks
- Proficiency in keyboard & IT skills, with experience in accounting systems and MS Office (especially Excel, Word, and Teams)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Effective communication skills for swiftly establishing professional connections
- Preferably experienced in a purchase ledger role within a high-volume accounts department
- Demonstrated capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Occasional flexibility to work outside regular hours to maintain up-to-date daily processing and meet deadlines without accumulating backlogs