The client is a category leading FMCG business who are looking for a European Brand Manager to join their Marketing team. This is a business that offers loads of great benefits, an innovative culture, and opportunities to develop and progress professionally. They are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and hungry to drive growth within the category.
This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Lead key innovation projects which drive growth for the category.
- Analyse and report on brand performance to determine ROI.
- Monitor market and consumer trends.
- Develop pricing, packaging, and distribution strategies.
- Strong marketing experience in FMCG food/drink companies.
- Previous experience working with EMEA markets.
- Successfully led product innovation development, having ideally worked in a category led organisation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong commercial acumen, with previous experience of owning P&L.
- Able to demonstrate strong people influence skills and collaboration to work in cross-functional teams.
- Evidence of personal resilience in respect of demonstrable experience of being resourceful and high tenacious.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!