My client is a Global SME FMCG company based in London who have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team. This individual will serve as engineering/product expert to support and advise the company’s business partners and distributors across their German speaking markets.
Here, you will utilise your knowledge of engineering/manufacturing as well as yourr excellent communication skills to represent this global business and support their distributors, partners and wider customer base across the German speaking markets.
The key purpose of the Customer Service Coordinator is to offer professional assistance to all of their clients. This role requires expectational communication skills to ensure that the communication with not only the partners and distributors but internal teams within the business remain effective. In addition, The Customer Service Coordinator must be able to speak fluent German.
- Assist B2B partners with technical customer support – enquiries, complaints and general advice
- Utilise your knowledge of engineering and manufacturing to understand the situation and advise accordingly
- Provide technical product knowledge to respond to and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Maintain great relationships with clients and suppliers through email and telephone
- Correspond with internal departments to guarantee excellent customer service is being provided and issues are being resolved
- Help to train and improve product knowledge for business partners across the German speaking regions
- Must be able to speak and write in German
- Team player who will want to help improve the department and company
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A passion/interest in manufacturing/engineering
- Strong experience skills in Excel and general IT
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and organised individual
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity then apply below!APPLY