Central London, St.Pauls area
Hybrid 3-4 Days Office
£30,000-£40,000 plus 20% bonus in commission
We are exclusively working with a Central London Accelerator that specialises in supporting eCommerce brands sell on Amazon and essentially maximising the value of their business.
The business has a well structured team of high performers who are passionate about driving growth for business’s on Amazon, and hungry to be rewarded financially for their hard work.
The opportunity itself is one for someone with 1-2 years eCom/Amazon experience and a university education. The ability to see a substantial increase of salary and promotion after one year is highly possible, and you can earn yourself 20% more on top of your salary each year, depending on how large your client portfolio grows.
There is a full training module in place to teach people all they should need to execute the role, Full course on understanding and professionally using Amazon.
The role would carry some of the following responsibilities:
- Strategic Business Management
- Full financial understanding of each of the partners’ businesses: P/L’s (Product by product, market by market), Company P/L’s, Cash Flow Forecasting, financing options & ensuring sustainable financial growth within the context of global inventory flows.
- Structural understanding of the partners tax set up, regulatory framework and supply chain.
- Strategic leadership and decision making of portfolio businesses growth plans with ultimate autonomy on the brands under your stewardship.
- Regular liaison with Acquisitions & Execution channels to understand brand valuation and market demands, to then translate into business planning
- Daily liaison & stakeholder management with our Portfolio firms Founders, understanding their objectives and incorporating into workflows and strategies accordingly
- Growth Strategies: Develop and build pricing and review strategies, as well as recommending strategies for new market and product launches.
- International Expansion: Understanding & managing international launches, from local tax, regulation, logistics, duties, translations and launch costs
- Marketing: Using our internal software, manage and optimise portfolio advertising campaigns, utilising the full spectrum available
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce or Amazon FBA preferable. (Training on Amazon provided)
- Demonstrable Strategic vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced formulas.
- Natural problem solver with initiative and ability to form portfolio specific strategies
- Strong work ethic and highly driven