eCommerce Marketing manager (FTC)
A maternity cover is required from July in a busy Marketing team. This role could go permanent but is not guarenteed to do so.
This business exists to make lives better by bringing quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help them do it!
This is a pivotal role in the team with the aim to accelerate the eCommerce in partnership with the Commercial and Brand teams.
eCommerce Marketing Strategy
- Data driven and responsible for analysing past performance to create activation strategy, experience of Amazon Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Internal expert and advocate for eCommerce media and performance marketing from strategy to execution
- Build test & learn opportunities that drive improvement in KPIs
- Identify performance gaps and opportunities across brands to help and drive growth through media strategies
- Monitor wider marketing strategies (Online & Offline) to build integrated, engaging consumer-first plans that grow market share
- Accurately input, manage and track the eCom budgets and ROI
Reporting and analysis
- Build and maintain eCommerce reports, tracking sales, spend and share development across brands and retailers
- Identify new tools, technologies, and partners to drive acceleration in eCommerce activation and media measurement and optimisation.
- Analyse channel mix & campaign performance to deliver actionable conclusions and recommendations on budget allocation and optimisations to improve campaigns performance / efficiency
- Build, share and report against KPIs to wider business, delivering insight and opportunities
UK Amazon Execution
- Working with our agency and brand partners, utilising available data, create and execute the UK Amazon media performance strategy and execute the plan to deliver sales.
- Take ownership in all areas of day-to-day campaign management from campaign execution to optimisation and analysis – reporting including post campaign performance reviews and QBRs as well as financial management.
- Interact regularly with the local brand teams and senior management to help in their goals.
UK multichannel partners
- Work directly with retailers to activate events & leverage their media propositions.
- Devise and execute eCommerce Marketing plans for key multichannel retail partners in conjunction with the commercial team
- Ensure retailer media strategy is aligned with brand and commercial plans
- Experience in media activation on platforms such as Criteo & Citrus Ads and a knowledge of Amazon (Search & DSP)
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Experience of Digital planning and buying of Display and Search media
- FMCG, Retail, eCommerce/Shopper Marketing and Direct Response experience
- Good working knowledge of various types of media – specific, but not limited to Programmatic, Social, Display, Social, Influencer, eCommerce, and Video
- Keen interest in Retail Media and keeping up with new trends and solutions
What’s on Offer
As well as a competitive salary (up to GBP70000) and benefits, a hybrid working environment and a brand-new office in Nine Elms.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!