Are you an eCommerce Manager looking to join an exciting sports business with great portfolio or products? How about building and growing D2C sites across multiple countries in Europe? This role offers that.
This is an exciting and well-known sports brand which combines performance and style. They’ve had a good presence in the market for a number of years but are really looking to expand on their D2C offering and presence in the market.
As an eCommerce Manager, you will have a variety of responsibilities and no two days will be the same. Ensuring all aspects of the D2C business from day-to-day ops, website merchandising, UX improvements, AB testing and others.
You’ll be working cross-functionally to build the eCommerce business across countries such as the UK, France, Germany and others!
- Managing and growing a number of sites for the territory.
- Product ownership on the platform including A/B testing, UX improvements and increase CRO.
- Implement and deliver strategy, including budgets and forecasts.
- Launching merchandising strategy for Europe.
- Working cross-functionally across the global team to ensure successful execution of strategy.
- Experience of managing a site(s) with proven record of growth.
- Knowledge of digital commerce components (users, catalog, pricing etc)
- Strong knowledge of European markets is essential. Amazon marketplace would be a bonus.
- Working with product managers and an understanding of UX design, A/B testing etc.
- You’ll have a track record of ensuring a customer is converted throughout the UX journey.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!