An opportunity to work for an emerging start-up whose aim is to make online selling easy on Amazon. They are looking for an Amazon marketplace expert who wants the next step in their career to management. They are looking to rapidly scale up in the coming months, so it’s a chance to grow your career with them and jump straight into a leadership position. Their clients are within the food and beverage industry, including notable breweries and distilleries.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3+ years client management experience (preferably agency)
- Experience or at least exposure to Amazon Seller Central
- Wants the step up to leadership
- Great attitude and vision – ‘sky is the limit’ mindset
- Happy to travel to the office at least once a month for the company culture – Glasgow based
- Able to build strong relationships – with clients, and within the young team
Success in this role:
- Manage and increase a portfolio of clients
- Lead a junior team and report to the Directors
- Take on more responsibilities as the team grows
- Potential for a company car and company shares
Although the role is remote, the company is based in Glasgow and therefore the candidate would be required to go into the office at least once a month.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!