Our client specialises in consumer well-being and has developed well-known brands within the fields of Nutrition, Home Care, Personal Care and Beauty.
They have a strong focus on sustainability and quality through providing modern and effective active ingredients for their products.
Optimising, leading and managing Shopify D2C sites in order to support an increase in growth.
With the ability to manage a varied workload with confidence while maintaining clear communication across the team, you will be able to drive sustainable and profitable growth using the budget and resources provided.
- You will be responsible for the management and execution of D2C landing pages.
- Turning data into actionable insights and being a key contributor to e-commerce results.
- Managing bounce rate through CRO/SEO/UX.
- Being a key contributor in results reporting and communication throughout the business.
- Driving sustainable and profitable growth using the budget and resources provided.
- Shopify expert with great knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of SEO and heat mapping tools i.e. Hotjar to optimize UX
- Knowledge of Klaviyo or another eCRM platform
- You will have fluidity around roles and responsibilities with many areas being interdependent.
- Reporting to the Head of E-commerce.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!