This is an exciting opportunity to join a major multinational consumer goods brand as an eCommerce Key Account Manager.
They are looking for someone to their Sales and eCommerce department and work with the eCommerce Sales Controller to maximise their new eCommerce strategies and expand their customer bases. Your role would see you manage and control the company’s business within Amazon UK, D2C and smaller strategic eCommerce accounts.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative and ambitious atmosphere and wants to work for a company that genuinely cares about their people, products, consumers, and the environment.
- A solid understanding of the retail sectors and trading environment.
- A good working knowledge of trade marketing and category management functions.
- A background in eCommerce and experience working with brands on digital marketplaces.
- Comfortable working and gaining insights from multiple data sources.
- A strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup)
- Degree level educated.
Location – Central London: At their brand new office
Salary – 30k – 45k
Flexible work pattern
Excellent bonus + benefits structure
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!