Are you still early on in your career and looking for a new exciting role? Have you had experience of Amazon Vendor and/or Seller? Do you want to work for a business that genuinely does look after their employees? I’ve got 21 questions, and they all about you.
This industry leading business has continued to grow, not only in the UK, but the world! B-Corp? Yeah they have that. A real drive on sustainability? Yeah they also have that!
Not only are they looking after the planet, but they extremely good at making their products loved by so many people across the world.
In summary, it’s both being analytical with the insights and account management of the Ecommerce channel.
- Managing Vendor Central Amazon data and reporting back to management.
- EPOS reporting for Ecommerce channels.
- Account management of ecommerce customers.
- Working cross-functionally to execute brand plans during seasonal periods.
More importantly than the role is… YOU!
- Experience of Amazon vendor or seller is highly beneficial.
- Analytical – data-driven mindset is essential.
- Loves working as part of a team.
- Strong communicator – really enjoys talking passionately about their role.
- A real desire to want to work in the FMCG industry!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!