My client is a specialist information, data and ecommerce optimisation company. The company serves customers in over 120 countries, bringing local knowledge and connections to our global customer base.
They are looking for an asssociate analyst to join their Retail Insight content team, and help brands and retailers transform their businesses into industry leaders ready to win in a digital world, utilizing their expertise to create data and written reports that will guide investment decisions.
- Help clients through digital transformation and become leaders in ecommerce
- Monitor and interpret retailer, industry, and macro-economic developments to improve our data forecasts and coverage
- Produce written reports using data, primary research, and personal expertise on leading retailers, markets, and categories, and retail industry topics like winning on the digital shelf, delivery intermediaries, emerging last-mile fulfillment models, and in-store evolution
- Create unique data analysis to solve customers’ frequently asked questions and pain points
- Present research in-person and through virtual meetings to small and large audiences
- Create and strengthen customer relationships by cultivating personal relationships and understanding of client business priorities and needs
- Own report product lines, including calendar, template, content, and production process, monitoring performance and gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback to refine future reports and identify new product development opportunities
- Become an expert and spokesperson for the Edge by Ascential Retail Insight platform to effectively communicate value and benefits to customers
- Support new business & renewal sales activities by demonstrating industry expertise and communicating product value and differentiation
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, ideally in relevant field
- A passion for the retail industry, with experience in ecommerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify client challenges and create solutions that solve customer pain points with actionable recommendations
- Quantitatively savvy with ability to interpret data to draw conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills critical, additional language skills beneficial
- Commercial understanding with history of contributions that impact business results
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership
- Adaptability to learn and adjust quickly in a fast-moving environment with considerable accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work in teams and interact with customers
What They Offer
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and other flexible benefit packages.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!