An opportunity to work in a multinational FMCG company with some of the most well-known brands in the world. This client is looking for someone to join their rapidly growing eCommerce team and work with the data side to marketing.
- Analyse the performance of the companies products online – looking at sales done both in the UK and overseas
- Responsible for analysing the drivers of the online sales and market shares performance
- Communicate with the Sales and Marketing teams by delivering insights and suggesting recommendations
- Analyse the brand’s campaigns performance and translate them into conclusions
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Maths, IT, Marketing, Finance)
- A keen interest in eCommerce sales and marketing
- 1-2 years FMCG experience is beneficial
- Confident using data visualisation tools like Tableau Software
- Data driven individual who can interpret, analyse and communicate data findings – particularly using Excel
- Strong communicator, can translate complex matters into simple messages across seniority levels
- Ideal candidate will have: 1+ year of experience in FMCG industry, data analytics and be skilled with Tableau
location: Uxbridge (Metropolitan or Piccadilly lines)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!