An opportunity to work in a leading contemporary design company and focus on their eCommerce and Amazon projects to develop the company’s international presence. This client is concentrating on optimising their eCommerce channel, looking at Amazon, Wayfair and Perigold and so they need someone with Vendor experience to support the Global eCommerce Manager.
- Create, maintain and optimise the product portfolio across a range of global eCommerce partners, such as Amazon and Wayfair.
- Monitor their partner platforms to ensure strong product listings, and effectively improve brand equity.
- Support the Global eCommerce Manager on Amazon in global marketplaces.
- Manage uploads of product information, SKUs, imagery and content.
- Trusted with lots of responsibilities within the team, advancing your skillset.
- Report on e-commerce KPI’s including site and customer insights and analytics.
- 2 years experience managing eCommerce platforms (or in a digital or e-commerce environment).
- Experienced with eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay (Vendor side experience is commended)
- SEO knowledge and confident running SEO projects.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data and an analytical attitude.
- Proven knowledge of PPC with Google or Amazon
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!