Are you a seasoned Distribution Manager within an FMCG business with experience in consumer goods safety and compliance?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you an SME FMCG business who are continuing to grow rapidly!
As a Distribution Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and compliant distribution of products. You will oversee the management of our distribution network, with a specific emphasis on adhering to regularity requirements.
Experience dealing with: BRC (British Retail Consortium), SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval), IFS (International Featured Standards), and IFO (Institute of Food Operations) standards would be required!
- Develop and implement distribution strategies to optimize efficiency and meet products safety standards.
- Ensure all distribution processes comply with BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve distribution processes and minimize risks.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to distribution.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation to demonstrate compliance.
- Manage relationships with third-party logistics partners and suppliers.
- Proven experience as a Distribution Manager in the fmcg industry.
- Strong knowledge of BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO standards.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
£35,000 – £45,000 + Bonus and benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!