Our clients vision is to be the most powerful insight and data-led media services agency in the country, creating valuable relationships between the UK’s favourite brands and their customers to help them live well for less. Digital is a key and growing part of their business, receiving substantial investment to develop and take to market a digital media buying platform – the Digital Trading Platform (DTP). Through its powerful data assets our client is able to target and measure display, social and TV campaigns.
This role is key to the growth of the Digital business area as it is responsible for delivery of all campaigns for our FMCG and loyalty partners.
The role forms part of an established Digital and Data Alliances team that provides Digital Media services to our loyalty and FMCGs client. We deliver campaigns across the OpenWeb with Google, Social channels through Facebook and Instagram and have recently launch targeted TV with Sky. The team has had great success, winning a Drum Digital Trading Award for best use of data and working with the IAB on proving the ROI of Display Media.
What you need to know and show:
You will need industry, commercials and client relationship expertise
- Proven experience in Digital Media; a strong digital commercial capability is essential.
- Strong west end agency contacts within at least two of the major groups.
- Strong experience of working with FMCG and Retail clients via their agencies.
- Substantial relevant online advertising sales experience – familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape is crucial
- Proven ability to close sales and generate revenue
- Internal navigation of setting up new clients
- Strong track record of negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Broad knowledge of the wider Digital Media industry including Evaluations (programmatic and direct buying, DMPs and media evaluation)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills, together with independence of thought and the ability to work independently.
- You will need excellent verbal and written communication to promote the opportunity with agency contacts
- Everything will need to be delivered with integrity and you will need to take the accountability for the delivery of results from yourself and your team.
- Enthusiastic about developing your career and being hands-on in establishing a new and exciting part of the business.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, or someone in your network – please get in touch! You can reach me directly at email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!