A global FTSE 100 business is looking an experience Digital Media Manager to join their talented forward thinking team.
With great benefits and a chance of unlimited progression you will be working on growing brands and will have the opportunity to bring significant growth.
– At least 4 years of experience in digital media / acquisition marketing either agency or brand side
– Experience using Google Analytics in relation to attribution marketing
– Can use data to create insights that lead to an increased ROI
– Will have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
– Can manage agencies
-Must have managed budgets of at least half a million pounds
– Aid in transforming the approach and activation of paid media, working with local teams and agencies to drive a change in digital media planning
– Work with local teams and agencies to develop paid media strategies for individual markets
– Working with brand teams you will ensure digital assets are created through digital media plans for campaign activity
– Work with wider teams to ensure digital media capabilities exists
– Conduct campaign analysis to ensure ROI
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams. Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE).
Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.APPLY