A Woman’s fashion label is looking for a true all round digital marketer, in a strategic role that would suit a highly technical, analytical person.
They’re a market leader for inclusive and sustainable ladies wear, with a brand name and reputation that is second to none in their space.
The brand sits as part of a wider group, and until now some of the their digital team / resource has been centralised. This role has been carved out in order to give greater insight & clarity to the brand in terms of where their digital spend is being used most effectively and how that should change moving forward.
The brand are looking for:
- Deep knowledge of paid media
- Experience with SEO & CRM
- A curious and analytical mind
- A desire to learn new skills and constantly be looking for ways to improve existing process, or introduce new ways of working
- A commercial mind and strong interest in insights – part of this role will be working with internal teams to build dashboards and reports that will give greater visibility on digital ativity across the business
The office is in London and will require 4 days a week in the office for collaboration with the Founders.
Salary is up to £55k + benefits.APPLY