An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join a growing drinks business. A unique opportunity which combines both B2B and B2C digital marketing, of which you’ll be in charge of their social media strategy.
The business are two fold, one trades commodities and the other is a branded drinks product. They’ve been around for a while but the Brand side of the business has being growing organically well for the past few years.
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to take full ownership of the group’s digital marketing platforms which includes online sales platforms, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Managing all social media platforms for the group.
- Creative digital content and putting them up on sales and social platforms.
- Maintain and update website.
- Identify new trends and technology that could improve business functions.
- Be the main POC for external agencies, developers etc.
- SEO strategy and planning.
- All round digital marketing experience essential – highly desirable if within an SME
- Consumer goods experience essential (bonus points for drinks)
- Proven experience of managing social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
- SEO experience highly desirable.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and website management.
4 days a week in London
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!