If you’re someone who picks up new digital skills quickly then this role is for you.
Our client is a highly ambitious DTC business on a mission to transform healthy eating for all, creating and being at the forefront of one of the newest and fastest-growing industries.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the responsibilities include:
- Taking on a trading exec role managing and updating content onto the website using WordPress
- Understand and interpret data findings to drive sales through the website
- Liaise with the Ecommerce, Marketing and Design teams to work on projects resulting in improved conversion rate optimisation
- Regularly run projects to track performance and KPIs for the website
- Build out email campaigns and report on performance
The ideal candidate:
- Self-starter looking to learn and grow their Ecommerce career
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Advanced Google Analytics, excel and analysis skills
- CRO experience is preferred
- Stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build relationships, influence and challenge
- Commercial awareness including bringing external insights and research into internal analysis and discussions.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!