Are you keen to start your career in digital marketing? Want to work with some of the largest FMCG brands in the world? This role might be for you!
Our clients are a successful marketing technology business. Working with well-known retailers they focus on creating highly targeted loyalty campaigns using the power of data to understand the audience and create personalised offers. They are looking for a Campaign / Marketing Executive who can join their dynamic team and continue to guarantee success for clients.
They offer an environment where ‘out of the box’ thinking is highly valued and the team is constantly aiming to improve. Offering great opportunities to continually learn and develop new skills, as well as support in building your career. It would be 2 days in the office, 3 days WFH.
About you –
- 1-3yrs experience in a relevant field (campaign analysis, account management, digital /Performance marketing, crm, email marketing, digital media etc.)
- Good understanding of marketing services
- Has efficient Excel skills
- Can work with data
- Highly organised and able to deliver results under pressure
Reporting to the Campaign Manager you will ensure the successful delivery of end to end campaigns.
- Responsible for managing campaigns from sales team briefs to strategy
- Ensure the delivery of campaigns
- Support Account Managers during the campaign build including targeting and forecasting
- Be in direct and constant communication with stakeholders
- Aid in the resolution of technical campaign issues
- Analyse and report on campaigns
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!